Monday, June 2, 2008

Literally Prepared

A Journey Through Literary AmericaA Journey Through Literary America is thoroughly presented in both electronic and print form. Their booth had a great blend of promos to showcase the project. They worked very hard and as a result, received solid interest from a half-dozen publishers. I am sure they will be on press very soon!

I was planning to write more about the show Saturday. Instead I will save news and views for later. Also, I read this damper in a Publisher’s Lunch report after the show wrapped:

As the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette's Bob Hoover wrote, "There's nothing to get excited about this year. Publishers' staffers, who understandably ask and get anonymity, say they're smiling through the boredom."

I guess my no plan plan helped keep my enthusiasm above the flat line.