Saturday, June 14, 2008

Meet Me in the Future

Have you made out a check to yourself for $3 million from the Universal checking account? How is that Vision Board coming along? Did you write on a Post-It note "I am a success" and stick it to your mirror? Don't try to figure out how the Law of Attraction (LOA) works. In fact, attempting to do so will mess things up.

For years I have looked at this photo of my parents, taken when they were first dating. Sometimes I think I was there. Actually, I was, but in the future. Photographs are instant LOA tools. Think of that when making your next images. Watch the transformation that happens internally and in your photos when you freeze a moment with the consciousness that you are also documenting infinity. Photograph an impression that resonates with your innermost desires and manifest in perpetuity.